The Chateau Elan Military Support Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that supports military veterans and their families within the North Georgia region. Since 2019, we have served our military community by providing financial support, food, clothing, housing assistance and help for those suffering from PTSD. Our community support and sponsors have enabled us to make a big impact with our Veterans in need.
We support and collaborate with other charitable organizations to meet the needs of our military veterans
What are the needs of our veterans?
- Basic needs: food, clothing, etc.
- Housing: temporary and low-cost housing
- Employment assistance
- Home Repairs
- Understanding & navigating through the VA benefits
- Help with PTSD & other disabilities
Charitable Organizations we support:
- Barrow County Veterans Resource Center
- Local Veteran & Military families in need
- PTSD Foundation
- Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanity
- Montel Williams - Military Make Over Show
- Wreaths Across America